The Stratus Beanie shelters your skull from the autumn wind with a lightly insulating micro grid fleece sheathed in GORE® WINDSTOPPER® laminate. The 4-way stretch ear band conforms to your cranium and offers clear, unobstructed hearing.
When the rut gets deer on the move, the ability to stay comfortable and quiet in the stand can be the difference between success and tag soup. Constructed to combat cold November days, this system employs midweight base layers, body-mapped synthetic insulation and weather-resistant outerwear with specialized features and fits that maximize dexterity and minimize noise and scent.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Whitetail
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Activity Level: Minimal
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Climate: Cold
- Concealment: Optifade Elevated II
- Engagement Distance: Less 50 Yards, 50-100 Yards
Features & Benefits
4-Way Stretch Ear Band
For a close and comfortable fit.
Promotes evaporation by maintaining minimal surface area next to skin.
A full GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane seals out gusts and retains body heat.
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
WINDSTOPPER® products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The WINDSTOPPER™ membrane works with our base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape.