We are looking for a Marketing Leader to join the SITKA® Gear team in Bozeman, MT. If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and driving broad brand initiatives, leading the marketing team and being accountable for the performance of the SITKA® Gear Brand.
The ideal candidate will be:
· A passionate champion who proposes and drives new projects with an ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders to achieve positive outcomes.
· A positive, energetic and hands on team leader and coach
· A keen sense of urgency and drive
· An expert in their understanding of marketing principles and best practice
Shaping the Marketing Vision:
· Focusing and guiding the efforts of the Sitka marketing team and external partners by working with them to develop business plans and strategies to achieve desired branding results for the Sitka business in alignment with the overall business objective
· Supporting the marketing team to develop clear, concise and compelling market positioning aligned with product concept statements.
· Partnering with business leaders and product specialists to foster team alignment on strategy development and balancing priorities.
· Driving the marketing strategy as well as planning processes to deliver brand equity for the Sitka business.
· Contributing to business core teams and initiative projects to influence overall strategy and support division communications.
Execution of the Sitka Marketing Plan:
· Collaboratively building brand equity by driving and implementing consumer-centric marketing strategies, plans, and programs that reflect a deep understanding of external trends and internal business objectives.
· Contributing to the development and deployment of high-impact marketing campaigns that can be leveraged globally and across categories.
· Applying analytic rigor to design and drive processes for making choices about where and how to best invest marketing dollars and monitor results.
· Being an active contributor to the interaction between the Sitka and the hunting trade.
Supporting the development of team members:
· Advancing the team’s capabilities, bringing a high level of strategic marketing and analytic discipline to understanding the consumer, translating insights into actionable marketing programs that help deliver business and brand results.
· Provide clear expectations and continuous feedback on how associates are meeting commitments.
· Ensuring the right people are in the right roles with the skills and tools they need to support the business effectively.
· Promoting common marketing and business strategy tools and best practices.
· Encouraging new ideas and diverse thinking on the team.
Required Job Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 7 years of broad marketing experience, including strategic marketing, marketing communications, digital strategy, marketing research and brand-building
· Demonstrated success in a broad leadership role
· Strong capability in leading marketing strategy development
· Experience with various business models and marketing across multiple channels: i.e.,distributor, national account, independent dealer, end-user
· Demonstrated experience:
· Creating high-impact, cost effective marketing campaigns and programs
· Effectively influencing people across the organization to achieve common goals
· Leading external partners to deliver on Marketing Objectives
· As a self-starter with the ability to work with ambiguity, set direction and lead others to achieve goals
Desired Job Qualifications
· Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
· Knowledge of outdoor, apparel and/or footwear industry
· Consumer goods experience
· Prior experience working with global teams
Apply by clicking here