How to Wash
There are many ways you can clean your waders. Below is an easy at home method:
- Remove excess dirt & debris.
- Fill your bathtub with warm or cold water. If your waders are soiled, we recommend using warm water.
- Add a liquid detergent such as 'Revivex Wetsuite/Dry suite Shampoo' from Gear Aid or 'Performance Wash' from Grangers.
- Scrub with a soft bristle brush inside and outside of waders. Easiest to lay the waders flat in the bathtub.
- Rinse off waders and hang upside down.
- While the waders are still damp, apply a spray on Durable Water Repellent treatment.
- For best results, dry with a blow dryer on a medium setting waving about 6 to 8 inches above garment.
- NOTE: You can damage waders if you isolate high heat on one spot.
- We recommend either 'Revivex Water Repellent' from Gear Aid or 'Performance Repel' from Grangers.
- Dry waders completely by hanging upside down from the boots. Do not store damp or wet, this will result in mildew and fabric detorioration.