Open Terrain Spot & Stalk
Our most aggressive Big Game system is built around a simple strategy: keep the hunter absolutely warm and dry in extreme cold weather conditions so they can stay in the field longer to capitalize on opportunities few hunters encounter.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Big Game
- Environment: Open Terrain
- Activity Level: Highly Active, Active, Moderate
- Scenario: Spot & Stalk
- Temperature: Cold
- Concealment: Optifade Open Country
Understanding Kelvin Insulation | SITKA Gear
When it comes to insulation, we’ve designed varying configurations to accommodate niche weather conditions and activity levels for big game hunting.
Features & Benefits
Waterproof GORE-TEX® Laminate
A 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate keeps you dry inside and out.
For maximum weather protection with minimal bulk.
The two-way stretch face fabric is abrasion resistant and allows the jacket to move with you as you push through the storm.
Allow you to dump heat while on the move.
Shell // 75 Denier 2-Way Stretch Woven Polyester
Backer // Stretch Micro-Grid Backer
Routine care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®
Be Sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instruction – typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof and windproof and very breathable — guaranteed. They provide reliable weather protection and maximized comfort in all weather conditions. Excellent management of perspiration leads to...