Streamlined to move like the wind while standing strong against it, our Mountain Jacket defies gravity and graupel alike. Imperceptibly light and minimal in bulk, it nearly disappears in your pack. Once deployed, the effects of its seam-taped WINDSTOPPER® construction are impossible to ignore.
Open Terrain Spot & Stalk
A workhorse system designed to be lightweight and athletic to meet the demands of technical terrain while standing up to sudden drops in temperature and torrential rain, sleet and snow.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Big Game
- Environment: Open Terrain
- Activity Level: Highly Active, Active, Moderate
- Temperature: Cool
- Concealment: Optifade Open Country
Big Game: Open Terrain
Adam Foss breaks down the sheep hunting system he refined over 15 years of experience.
Features & Benefits
Fully Windproof 2-Way Stretch Nylon
A fully taped WINDSTOPPER® membrane and a light nylon shell prevents convective heat loss.
Durable Water Repellent Finish
The DWR finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
Zippered Mesh Chest and Hand Pockets
Safely cache necessities in quiet, easily accessible pockets.
Shell // High Gauge Nylon
Backer // Soft Knit Polyester
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
WINDSTOPPER® products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The WINDSTOPPER™ membrane works with our base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape.