The Grinder Hoody pulls double duty as a warm and comfortable insulation layer or as a weather-resistant and abrasion-resistant outer layer. The lofted fleece interior provides core warmth, and the face fabric features innovative Polartec® Hardface™ technology that stands it’s own in the rain or walking through the brush to the blind.
Our most versatile Timber system gives waterfowlers streamlined insulation layers to provide warmth without unnecessary bulk and durable outerwear options that stand up to weather and abrasion in the blind and on the boat.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Waterfowl
- Environment: Timber
- Activity Level: Minimal
- Scenario: Backwaters
- Temperature: Cool
- Concealment: Optifade Waterfowl Timber
Features & Benefits
Deep Center Half-Zip for Ventilation
Durable Water Repellent Finish
Bi-Component Polyester Spandex Knit with Polartec® Hardface® Technology™
Visit Care Guide
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
Layering is a science with our CORE system of next-to-skin products. Each of the fabric weights—light, mid, and heavy—wicks away moisture to keep you warm and dry, while Polygiene® technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally antimicrobial silver salt.