Features & Benefits
Quiet and Lightweight Design
The frameless pack weighs a mere 36 ounces for absolute stealth and mobility.
1800 cubic inches
Ample room for the disciplined day hiker.
Body-Hugging Waist Belt with Pockets
Streamlined in design but capable of carrying plenty of gear in easily accessible pockets.
Deployable / retractable cam cables
Innovative cam cable system easily deploys and retracts to rest your bow and arm to keep you steady in the moment of truth.
Although SITKA Gear is of high quality and durability, it should always be treated with care. Below are some guidelines to help maintain the life-span of your SITKA pack:
- Remove harness and waist belt from the pack body if applicable, and spot wash separately with a soft brush using a mild soap.
- Remove gear, food, dirt and debris from the pack; open every zipper and drawstring pocket.
- Do not wash in a washing machine. Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent in a large tub, or sink.
- Use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to remove blood stains if needed.
- Gently brush all zippers with soft brush and flush the buckles clean.
- Drain the soap and dirt, then rinse the pack thoroughly.
- Hang your pack to dry in a ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.