A soft, quiet, waterproof gaiter for slipping through the mountains undetected. The Thunderhead GTX Gaiter features GORE-TEX® Laminate, a quiet center zip, and an innovative strap design that eliminates external buckles for maximum stealth. A streamlined complement to the Thunderhead Jacket and Pant.
Vegetated Terrain Ground Ambush
Constructed for heat retention, complete weatherproof protection and concealment, this system gets the hunter into the field and keeps them there no matter where the mercury may fall.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Big Game
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Activity Level: Highly Active, Active, Moderate
- Scenario: Ground Ambush
- Climate: Cold
- Concealment: Optifade Subalpine
- Engagement Distance: Less 50 Yards, 50-100 Yards
Features & Benefits
Polyester Knit Face
Quiet knit face fabric muffles the sounds of abrasion from grass and brush.
Durable Water Repellent Finish
The DWR finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
A contoured silhouette maintains a low profile over boots.
Replaceable Strap System
Instead of buckles, we’ve developed an innovative cable strap system that moves freely and quietly through dense brush and scrub.
Routine care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®
Be Sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instruction – typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof and windproof and very breathable — guaranteed. They provide reliable weather protection and maximized comfort in all weather conditions. Excellent management of perspiration leads to...