Core warmth is key when opposing weather changes your hunting situation. The Fahrenheit Vest is a windproof mid-layer that features lightweight Primaloft® Silver Down Blend insulation with a WINDSTOPPER® membrane. The cut is slim enough to wear under heavier layers, but the woven polyester rip stop face fabric is tough enough to stand alone. No-Cold-Spot quilting keeps heat evenly distributed and down insulation in place.
Features & Benefits
Fit For Layering Beneath Outerwear
Quilted Pattern Reduces Clumping and Cold Spots
11.1 oz // Large
- 3.5 oz. of Primaloft® Silver Down Insulation Blend
- Woven Polyester Ripstop
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
WINDSTOPPER® products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The WINDSTOPPER™ membrane works with our base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape.
PrimaLoft® products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet, and create a product that is quiet and less bulky, allowing for greater freedom of movement.