Worn over a next-to-skin layer as insulation or as a breathable, water resistant and abrasion-resistant outer layer, the Grinder Half-Zip will find a heavy rotation throughout the waterfowl season. The lofted fleece interior adds comfortable warmth while the innovative Polartec® Hardface™ technology stands up to heavy abrasion and light precipitation while retaining stretch for a free range of motion. A high collar provides core warmth and a center half-zip won’t interfere with your shot when the birds sets their wings.
This system will cover the hunter across a wide range of cool weather conditions as weather begins to change on the eve of the migration.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Waterfowl
- Environment: Marsh/Field
- Activity Level: Minimal
- Scenario: Wetlands
- Climate: Cool
- Concealment: Optifade Waterfowl Marsh
- Engagement Distance: Less 50 Yards, 50-100 Yards
Fleece-Lined High Collar
Durable Water Repellent Finish
Bi-Component Polyester Spandex Knit with Polartec® Hardface® Technology™
Visit Care Guide
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- Visit Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
Layering is a science with our CORE system of next-to-skin products. Each of the fabric weights—light, mid, and heavy—wicks away moisture to keep you warm and dry, while Polygiene® technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally....