The Stratus Pant is part of our most versatile whitetail system. We’ve sandwiched the GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane between a wet-printed Micro-Fleece shell and a micro grid fleece backer, creating the quietest 100% windproof pant.
As the weather begins to change, this system adapts with breathable next-to-skin layers and insulation options constructed to hold in warmth or vent as needed while keeping the hunter warm, dry, agile and alert.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Whitetail
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Activity Level: Minimal
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Climate: Cool
- Concealment: Optifade Elevated II
- Engagement Distance: Less 50 Yards, 50-100 Yards
Features & Benefits
Complete Windproof Protection
The 100% windproof GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane is encased between an ultra-quiet wet-printed microfleece face fabric and an insulating micro-grid fleece interior.
Articulated patterning gives you a comfortable fit for the seated position and frees your legs for a complete range of motion.
Thigh Cargo Pockets
Keep necessities close at hand from a seated position.
Quiet Snap Closures
All snaps are constructed to minimize noise.
Routine care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
Be Sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instruction – typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
SITKA Gear | 12.02.2017
After 20 years on the front lines that left multiple gunshot and shrapnel wounds across his body, Ret. Master Sergeant Farmer reached a breaking point. While trying to rebuild his life, he rediscovered a gift from a friend that led him down an unexpected path to healing.
WINDSTOPPER® products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The WINDSTOPPER™ membrane works with our base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape.