Streamlined for stealth with a durable build and easily-deployable components that place essential gear at a hunter’s fingertips, the Apex redefines the day pack. The low-profile frameless design reduces noise and abrasion while providing an ample 1,800 cubic inches of storage for days when a morning glassing session turns into an all-day stalk. A body-hugging waist belt features multiple pockets, including easily deployable/retractable cam cables to rest your bow when waiting out a close encounter with a stubborn bull.
Understanding Kelvin Insulation | SITKA Gear
When it comes to insulation, we’ve designed varying configurations to accommodate niche weather conditions and activity levels for big game hunting.
Features & Benefits
Quiet and Lightweight Design
The frameless pack weighs a mere 36 ounces for absolute stealth and mobility.
1800 cubic inches
Ample room for the disciplined day hiker.
Body-Hugging Waist Belt with Pockets
Streamlined in design but capable of carrying plenty of gear in easily accessible pockets.
Deployable / retractable cam cables
Innovative cam cable system easily deploys and retracts to rest your bow and arm to keep you steady in the moment of truth.
Although SITKA Gear is of high quality and durability, it should always be treated with care. Below are some guidelines to help maintain the life-span of your SITKA pack:
- Remove harness and waist belt from the pack body if applicable, and spot wash separately with a soft brush using a mild soap.
- Remove gear, food, dirt and debris from the pack; open every zipper and drawstring pocket.
- Do not wash in a washing machine. Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent in a large tub, or sink.
- Use 3% Hydrogen Peroxide to remove blood stains if needed.
- Gently brush all zippers with soft brush and flush the buckles clean.
- Drain the soap and dirt, then rinse the pack thoroughly.
- Hang your pack to dry in a ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.