The SITKA Sun Hat is ideal for long hours behind glass. The brim has a dark underside to limit eye strain in bright conditions, and a soft, contour that won’t interfere with bow strings.
Forested Ground Ambush
Ideal for hot weather hunting pursuits, this system excels as a standalone strategy in hot conditions.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Big Game
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Activity Level: Highly Active, Active, Moderate
- Climate: Hot
- Concealment: Optifade Subalpine
- Engagement Distance: Less 50 Yards, 50-100 Yards
Features & Benefits
CORDURA® nylon fabric easily dries out sweat and rain.
The dark underbrim refracts the light for reduced exposure and eye strain.
Visit Care Guide
Routine Care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear.
Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions –typically found on the inside tag.
- Machine Wash Cold Delicate + Tumble Dry Cool
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean
Layering is a science with our CORE system of next-to-skin products. Each of the fabric weights—light, mid, and heavy—wicks away moisture to keep you warm and dry, while Polygiene® technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally....