The updated Stormfront Gaiter includes all the benefits of its predecessor in a lighter and better performing package. The top is comprised of a 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro laminate to shed water when crossing creeks or dew-soaked grass while the lower third is built with a rugged CORDURA® nylon for boot protection and a reinforced scuff guard for added abrasion resistance against scree and scrub. We removed the external buckles and added our internal ladder lock system for a lower profile, durable gaiter that completes head-to-toe protection for nimble mountain assaults.
Open Terrain Spot & Stalk
Our most aggressive Big Game system is built around a simple strategy: keep the hunter absolutely warm and dry in extreme cold weather conditions so they can stay in the field longer to capitalize on opportunities few hunters encounter.
- ALL: Mens
- Pursuit: Big Game
- Environment: Open Terrain
- Activity Level: Highly Active, Active, Moderate
- Scenario: Spot & Stalk
- Climate: Cold
- Concealment: Optifade Open Country
- Engagement Distance: 50-100 Yards, 100 Plus Yards
Features & Benefits
Reinforced Scuff Guard
For additional abrasion resistance against scree and scrub.
Internal Ladder Lock System
Replaces external buckles for a lower profile.
Routine care and maintenance ensures the optimum performance of your SITKA Gear/ GORE-TEX®
Be Sure to follow the manufacturer’s care instruction – typically found on the inside tag.
- Use a front load washing machine and a scent-free, gentle detergent
- Use warm water on permanent press or gentle cycle and rinse twice to ensure all cleaner has been removed.
- Do Not Bleach + Do Not Dry Clean + Do Not Iron
- See Care Guide to better understand DWR and how to revitalize it.
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof and windproof and very breathable — guaranteed. They provide reliable weather protection and maximized comfort in all weather conditions. Excellent management of perspiration leads to...